Posted by tia on Friday, October 15, 2010 at 2:46pm.
expand and simplify 4(3k-2)+3(4-k)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Urgent math - so I tried to expand this question and I got x^3 *x2, i don't know...
- Math - Expand and simplify (p+3)(p-7)
- Math - How do you expand and simplify (x-2)(x+2)?
- Math - Expand and simplify For + 5(a+8)= And for - 7(3d-6)
- Math - expand and simplify 1. -(y^2-4y+7)(3y^2-5y-3) 2.2(a+b^3
- math - expand and simplify 1.(x^2-3x+4)(-x^2+3x-4) 2.3(2x-5)-9(4x-5)
- Math - Expand and simplify 1.(9a-3)^2 2.(x^2+2x-1)^2 3. 2(3a+4)(a-6)-(3-a)^2+4(5...
- math - expand and simplify (2x+5)(3x-4)
- math - how do i expand and simplify (2x+5) (3x-4)
- Science (Chemistry) - Hello DrBob222 Regarding the answer you gave me thank you ...