posted by Katy on .
The dissolution of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics _____.
1) had no effect on the United States
2) affected nations throughout the world
3) reduced the number of Communist nations in the world
4) increased the number of Communist nations in the world
5) changed boundaries in Europe
6) decreased conflict in eastern Europe
I cant find a good site for this question. Any links?
I'm pretty sure I know which ones are true. But I want to double check. Just to make sure.
Numbers 2, 3, and 5 are all true. Check your book to see which answer it emphasizes.
Okay. Those are the ones I was thinking were true. And 6, but that one isn't true. But I always have to check with questions that I'm not so sure about. Thank you, Ms. Sue.
You're welcome, Katy.
The correct answers are 2,3 and 5.
Affected Nations throughout the world.
Reduced the number of communist nations in the world.
Changed boundaries in Europe.