Posted by Anonymous on Friday, October 15, 2010 at 11:12am.
_____ wrote humorous tales about the Gold Rush.
Guy de Maupassant
Frank R. Stockton
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 15, 2010 at 11:15am
- english - mike hawk, Friday, October 15, 2010 at 11:18am
A critic should read a story more than once in order to write about it.
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 15, 2010 at 11:20am
I sure hope a critic had read the story more than once.
- english - jasmine, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 12:52pm
A critic should read a story more than once in order to write about it. true or false
- english - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 10:57am
did Frank R. Stockton wrote humorous tales about the Gold Rush
- english - Ethan, Wednesday, June 25, 2014 at 9:32am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ENGLISH - What do I capitalize? Which is correct in this sentence: California ...
- history-the gold rush - does anyone know good websites where i can find info ...
- Story 'the necklace ' by guy de Maupassant - Describe how u felt about Mathlide...
- english - Which sentence is punctuated correctly? a.“Thunder is good,” said Mark...
- English - Identify the word or phrase that should be in italics. Riding the ...
- english - what does mark twain think about slvery?
- English - In the story The Necklace written by Guy de Maupassant what are the ...
- English - In London's story about Alaska, the squat moose-hide sack could be ...
- math - a king paid a guy 4/5 of a bar of gold, the guy gave half the gold to ...
- English - What impact did the Klondike Gold Rush have on Northern Canada? a. The...