Posted by Matt on Friday, October 15, 2010 at 11:11am.
Find d2y/dx2 in terms of x and y.
y5 = x6
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- calculus - Find d2y/dx2 in terms of x and y. y5 = x6
- Calculus-Math - Find d2y/dx2 in terms of x and y. x^2y^2-2x=3
- Second Derivatives - If y = 2 f(g(x)), then d2y/dx2 = ? The d2y/dx2 means the ...
- Maths - If y is a function of x and z = e^z, show that: x (dy/dx) = (dy/dz) and...
- math - Find dy/dx and d2y/dx2. x = e^t, y = te^t
- math - Find dy/dx and d2y/dx2. x = et, y = te−t
- maths - x=tcost & y=t+sint then find dx2/d2y
- Calc 2 - Find the second derivative (d2y/dx2) for the curve given by x = 2Ěcos...
- Maths - Solve the differential equation: d2y/dx2 - 2 dy/dx + y = 3sinhx The ...
- math - d2y/dx2+9y=cos2x+sin2x