Posted by Franco on .
Thank you for your last corrections. Here are some more sentences I'm not sure of. I included the alternatives.
1) I get angry with my brother when he behaves differently from what I expect him to (OR: differently than I expect, differently from expected).
2) He is satisfied, dissatisfied, bored, pleased, happy with his new job.
3)I'm pleased/delighted you passed your driving test. I'm happy/excited about about going to Ireland.
3)I haven't played the drums recently because I've been busy with my homework.
4) I'm taught (?) the drums privately. I take drums private lessons.
5) What size shoes/trousers do you take (are you)? I take size 46 (large).
6) These shoes are too tight at the front. Can I try a larger (?) size on?
Do you have them in a bigger (?) size?
1. The first sentence is OK if you delete "him to." The second sentence is fine, too.
4. I take private drum lessons.
5. What size shoes do you wear? I wear size 46.