Posted by Sabrina on Friday, October 15, 2010 at 8:16am.
why has U.S. currency increased now?
and euro currency decreased?
PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE A TEST !!!
business - drwls, Friday, October 15, 2010 at 8:29am
The question is outdated.
US Currency is currently decreasing in value relative to the Euro. The reason is that The Federal Reserve has announced a limited policy of "quantitative easing" (buying its own low-interest bonds back from banks to increase money in circulation)
business - Sabrina, Friday, October 15, 2010 at 8:36am
comparing from a month ago, the us. currency has increased..so my question was why has it decreased?sorry if i wasn;t clear!
business - Sabrina, Friday, October 15, 2010 at 8:40am
why do currency increase and decrease in general?
THank you so much!
business - Writeacher, Friday, October 15, 2010 at 8:53am
I have never understood it, but there may be some information in here that will help you:
business - bobpursley, Friday, October 15, 2010 at 8:56am
Sabrina: The question is several years out of date.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Italian Currency: Euro Currency exchange: 1.42 us dollars to 1 Euro If a ...
- Civics - Beginning in 1995, most countries in the European Union started to ...
- economics - I have a couple of questions, thanks so much. If a country were to ...
- econ - I asked this question couple days before. Exporters suffer when their ...
- Currency Conversion Test Procedure - Create a set of test inputs and expected ...
- business - What are the implications of the euro gaining ground at the expense ...
- business - In current times, Europe is growing faster then US economy. How will ...
- economics - If a country sells a currency dollar would the exchange rate price ...
- Pseudocode programming - I need a currency conversion application. It does not ...
- programming - Write a php program for Currency conversion. Input Currency name, ...