Posted by LUZ on Thursday, October 14, 2010 at 8:08pm.
Rewrite each sentence, placing commas where they are needed. Uderline each compound subject once compound predicate twice.
1. The bat and glove(C.S) are in the bench.(C.P.)
2. The ballplayer swimmer, and runner, come(C.S.) from the same town.(C.P.)
3. The girl can run fast jump far,(C.S.) and, throw hard.(C.P.)
- READING - LUZ, Thursday, October 14, 2010 at 8:29pm
HELP SOMEONE PLEASE
- READING - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 14, 2010 at 8:40pm
1. CS but not a CP
2. CS but not CP. No comma is needed.
3. No CS but a CP. Wrong commas.
- READING - READING, Thursday, October 14, 2010 at 9:13pm
but i need to underline the CS once and the CP twice and put a comas were is go
im confuse im
- READING - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 14, 2010 at 9:32pm
A compound subject has two or more subjects.
A compound predicate has two or more verbs.
Please go back and study your book.
- READING - READING, Thursday, October 14, 2010 at 9:41pm
1. Your bat ball and glove are/ on the bench.=
2. The ballplayer swimmer and runner come/ from same town.=
3. The girl can run fast, jump far and/ throw hard.=
im right or wrong im sorry to bother so much my mom is really sick and im confuse :(.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- READING - Rewrite each sentence, placing commas where they are needed. Uderline ...
- READING - Underline each compound subject once and each compound predicate twice...
- Grammar and Composition - 1. Christina and Christopher worked together and ...
- Grammar and Composition - please check these: 1. Traveling down the road of life...
- identify sentences - 1. Reading is essential for becoming a savvy member of one'...
- grammar - 1.Christina and Christopher worked together and completed a project ...
- 96 Elementary - what is the subject and predicate in this sentence. 1.I love my...
- English - Writeteacher - 6. She had a lengthy career as a WRITER and a FILMMAKER...
- grammer - John loves and cares for his tropical fish, and often he adds to his ...
- English - (1) Eric watched the news on TV. (2) His father watched the news on ...