posted by LUZ on .
Rewrite each sentence, placing commas where they are needed. Uderline each compound subject once compound predicate twice.
1.Your bat ball and glove,_ are on the bench.=
2. The ballplayer swimmer and runner, come_ from the same town.=
3. The girl can run fast jump far_ and, throw hard.=
1. doesn't need a comma
2. Wrong. You need to separate the three parts of the compound subject with two commas.
3. Wrong. You need to separate the three parts of the compound predicate with two commas.
1. The bat and glove(C.S) are in the bench.(C.P.)
2. The ballplayer swimmer, and runner, come(C.S.) from the same town.(C.P.)
3. The girl can run fast jump far,(C.S.) and, throw hard.(C.P.)