posted by Franco on .
I forgot to include the following sentencens.I hope you can check the grammar here,too.
1) Our classroom is lit by neon lights.There are two neon lights hanging from the ceiling which light the room up.
2) Have you been to (or in?) the new suermarket yet? It's the second time I've driven your car.
3)How long ago did you go to Paris? How long is it since you last go to Paris? Have you been here for long? Since Monday.
4) How long haven't you seen him? It has been two weeks since I last (?) saw him.
5) He offered to get a candle. She suggested I should get a room on the second floor.
6) She suggested having a party. She forbade me to fire.
7) She confessed that her brother hadn't taken the dictionary. She promised to drive me home.
8) When I arrived, a picture was being hung/hung/had hung?) downstairs.
Their new house isn't finished yet (Or hasn't been finished yet?
1. Do you really mean neon? Or do you mean fluorescent?
2. Either "to" or "in" works. "supermarket" - watch spelling.
3. ~~> How long is it since you last went to Paris? Have you been here long?
4. How long has it been since you saw him.
5. Delete "should"
7. Choose one:
She confessed that her brother had taken the dictionary.
She said that her brother hadn't taken the dictionary.
8. "was being hung" -- either choice for the second sentence works.