posted by Franco on .
Thank you very much for your corrections. Here are some more sentences I'm not sure of.
1)Independence Day commemorates the signing of the Declaration of Independence by the Continental Congress on 4th of July, 1776.
2)What were the causes which led to the Declaration of Independence?
First of all, the colonies refused to pay taxes to England without being represented.
3) A social unrest developed in the colonies. George III tried to put down (repress, control) the rebellion by sendind extra troops to the colonies. 4) However, in 1774 the colonies managed to send their delegates to Philadelphia to form the First Continetal Congress.
5)The thirteen stripes represent the thirteen colonies the US originally consisted of (?).
6)They considered him as a sort of God because they hadn't seen any guns before.
7) He came to Africa with a highly moral view (better: purpose?) bit the wilderness changed him.
8) His main talent was talking (?) very well.(Or: His main talent was that of talking very well Or: He was a brilliant talker?)
1. on the 4th of July OR on July 4, 1776.
3. sendind = sending...
4. Continetal = Continental
5. Yes, although Winston Churchill said: "Never end a sentence a preposition with!" So you could say, the thirteen colonies of which the United States consisted.
7. bit = but
Any of the rest about which asked are fine.
I would be interested in idpenendent travel agent?You can organize your time your way.Get a good income without neglecting your other activities (employment, family, school).You enjoy all the privileges of being an agent discounts, promotions, comps.We have 16 travel agencies throughout Mexico that support us, and over 65 across Latin America.What gives you the opportunity to perform your activities locally and internationally.Here in Mexico we have registered with the Ministry of Tourism and Finance. We are not virtual agency. Backed by the CLIA (Cruise Line International Association).If you are interested contact me @ mytravelweb Tenorio. net. When writing please send your phone to make an appointment.