Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 5:32pm.
(From A Separate Peace)
2. Unlike Finny, Gene tends to be
3. For Gene, jumping from the tree seems to be a way to
a. reject his past life of conformity
b. gain new respect from his classmates
c. prepare for military service
d. give continuity to his life
4. The game of blitzball symbolizes
a. Finny's basic brutality
b. Finny's acceptance of authority
c. Finny's love of physical challenge
d. Finny's disgust with his classmates
10. Finny is able to get away with misdeeds and rule-breaking because he
a. is a top student at the school
b. is quite devious
c. is charming in unexpected ways
d. his parents contribute generously to Devon
11. Unlike Finny, Gene Forrester is
a. a good athlete
b. a good student
c. a good athlete but a poor student
d. a good student but a poor athlete
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English 2 - (From A Separate Peace) 2. Unlike Finny, Gene tends to be a. ...
- English 2 - At the opening of A Separate Peace, the narrator returns to the ...
- ENGLISH - SEPARATE PEACE - In "A Separate Peace" For Gene, jumping from the tree...
- English 2 - Gene and Finny are drawn to each other and share some character ...
- English 2 - This is my last exam, and I'm done with English! 'At different times...
- English - Can someone please edit this for me? and tell me if i did the quoates ...
- English - Why does Gene not have an interest in Brinker in the book A Separate ...
- Biology Help Please! - 1) A transcriptional fusion of regulatory sequences of a ...
- English 2 - (From A Separate Peace) 9. Finny's behavior in the snowball fight ...
- english - What would the novel A Separate peace be like if Finny narrated the ...