Posted by Ashley on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 12:21am.
1.Write an Assembly program that reads in a number of cents. The program will write out the number of dollars and cents separately.
2. Write an Assembly program to read three numbers in from the user, and output BOTH the sum and the product of the three numbers.
3. Write an Assembly program to determine the cost for a group to attend a movie. Tickets are $6 for children and $8 for adults. Read in the number of children and the number of adults, and display the total movie cost.
4. Write an Assembly program to compute a person's gas mileage. Prompt for the beginning mileage, ending mileage, and the number of gallons (to the nearest tenth) it took to fill the car. Compute the gas mileage (whole miles per gallon).
5. Write an Assembly program to determine the correct admission price to a movie. The price of admission to a movie is $7 for kids (under 12) and $9 for adults. Display the correct admission fee after the user gives you the age for one person.
Sample Run #1:
Sample Run #2:
6. Write an Assembly program to determine the price of a car rental. The car being rented costs $45 per day and frequent renters get a $15 discount on the total bill. Get as input, the number of days rented and whether the user is part of the frequent renter program (have user enter 1 if they ARE a frequent renter and 0 otherwise). Display the total cost to rent the car.
Sample Run #1:
Sample Run #2:
7. Write an Assembly program to output a list of number. Read from the user a starting value and an ending value. Your program should output all integers from the starting value through the ending value.
- Computer Science - MathMate, Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 8:48am
Which assembler are you using? Assemblers are very much machine dependent, and the number of instructions available are different. For example, the assembler MARIE does not have rotate instructions. Also the mnemonics could be different.
You may want to concentrate on one (perhaps the easiest) problem, work out a draft and post if you have difficulties. The remaining ones can then be solved in a similar way.
Answer this Question
Computer Science - Write an Assembly program that reads in a number of cents. ...
computer science - Write an Assembly program to determine the price of a car ...
computer science - write a program to select the classes that you are taking(Ex...
computer science - write a program that prompts the user to input three numbers...
computer science - Write a program that prompts the user to input three numbers...
Computer Science - We are using Netbeans IDE for my class and i have no clue on ...
programming MIPS ask 3 - Write a MIPS assembly language program for the ...
computer science - how do i write a program in python for an atm machine
computer science - in one the chapter 3 programming challenges you were asked to...
Computer Science - write a program that will prompt the user for a value and ...