Posted by chance on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 6:41pm.
find two boxes that will hold HALF as many centimeter cubes as the 3 centimeters by 4 centimeters by 6 centimeters box. what would the dimensions of each box be.
dimensions of the first box
dimensions of the second box.
5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 6:45pm
3 * 4 * 6 = 72
72/2 = 36
3 * 4 * 3 = 36
6 * 2 * 3 = 36
5th grade math - kk, Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 11:42pm
A cube with sides 2 inches long has a volume of 23 cubic inches. which of the following is equal to 23
5th grade math - Anonymous, Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 1:43pm
If 180 is divided by x, then the remainder is 2. What is the remainder when 357 is divided by x
5th grade math - veronica, Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 6:03pm
5th grade math - Anonymous, Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 9:54pm
2 by 3 by 4
5th grade math - alazia, Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 5:59pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade math - find two boxes that will hold half as many centimeter cubes as ...
- math - A manufacturer sells widgets, each of which is packaged in a box whose ...
- math 5TH GRADE - The factory wants you to build a box that will hold twice as ...
- math 5TH GRADE - how many boxes can you find that will hold two times as many ...
- 5th grade math - How do you find the dimensions of a box that hold 2xs as many ...
- Geometry - I;m so lost with these questiona. Any help will be appreciated. 1. ...
- math - so if my question is find the dimensions of a box that will hold twice as...
- math - The factory wants you to build a box that will hold twice as many cubes. ...
- geometry - a rectangular box is to be constructed with its length four times the...
- calculus - hey can someone help me with these i need help Consider the curve ...