May 24, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I have a question if someone could help, please explain it.
Given b = -1 and h = -1, what is the equation of the graph if the parent function is y = sqrt (x)
a.y = sqrt(x-1)
b.y = sqrt (-x+1)
c.y = - sqrt (-x-1)
d.y = sqrt(-x-1)
I think it is "b"
Algebra drwls please check -
, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 4:36pm
Can you please check my problem
Answer This Question
Algebra-drwls please check!
- Posted by Megan on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 3:...
Algebra-Please help-I'm desperate to understand
- Posted by Megan on Tuesday, ...
- Can someone help me with this question? I got the transformation ...
PLEASE HELP ME MATH
- I only have 1 hour to get this question answered. Thank ...
- f(x)=-4x-2 & g(x)=5x-6. Find (f*g) and state domain. f(...
- I need to simply this equation, but I got stuck. h/(4-sqrt(16+h)) = y ...
Calculus (Continuity and Differentiability)
- Okay. So I am given a graph of a ...
- I have a few questions that I don't understand hope someone can help. ...
- Could you please check my work. Determine whether the realtion is a ...
- Find the equation of the line tangent to the graph of the given ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help