Posted by rfvv on Monday, October 11, 2010 at 7:22pm.
1. What did Bora want to do?
- She wanted to do volunteer work.
2. Where do her friends usually volunteer?
- They usually volunteer at libraries or town halls.
3. Did Bora want to volunteer at a library or a town hall?
- No, she didn't.
4. Who told Bora about the candy stripers in America?
- Ms. White did.
5. What do candy stripers wear?
- They wear pink and white stripe uniforms.
6. What do candy stripers do at the hospital?
- They deliver mail or read to patients.
7. Where did Bora decide to do volunteer?
- At a hospital.
8. How often does Bora work at a hospital?
- Once a week.
9. What does Bora do at the hospital?
- She reads to sick children and she also takes them outside in wheelchairs.
10. How does she feel about volunteering at the hospital?
- She feels happy to help others.
- She is happy to help others.
11. How many candy stripers can you see on page 148?
- I can see two candy stripers.
12. Who are candy stripers?
- They are teenage volunteers at hospitals.
13. Where does Bora do the volunteer work?
- She works at a hospital.
- She volunteers at a hospital.
- She does the volunteer work at a hospital.
(Would you like to check the questions and answers and correct errors, please? Thank you.)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. Where do Tom's friends usually volunteer at? - At libraries or town...
- English - 1. Do you do any volunteer work? How about your friends? 2. Yes, I do...
- English - (1) Are you doing any volunteer work? How about your friends? 1. Yes, ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 8:52am. 1. Do you do ...
- English - Are you doing any volunteer work? How about your friends? 1. Yes, I am...
- English - 1. I want to do volunteer work at a nursing home. 2. I want to do ...
- English - (Thank you. I corrected them. Does 'something' in Sentence 1 mean 'an ...
- English - 1. They were so happy enough even to forget to eat their lunches. (Is ...
- English - 1. He does a volunteer work once a week. 2. He does volunteer work ...
- English - 1. Volunteer is not something that you must do. 2. Volunteer is not ...