Posted by rfvv on Monday, October 11, 2010 at 7:22pm.
1. What did Bora want to do?
- She wanted to do volunteer work.
2. Where do her friends usually volunteer?
- They usually volunteer at libraries or town halls.
3. Did Bora want to volunteer at a library or a town hall?
- No, she didn't.
4. Who told Bora about the candy stripers in America?
- Ms. White did.
5. What do candy stripers wear?
- They wear pink and white stripe uniforms.
6. What do candy stripers do at the hospital?
- They deliver mail or read to patients.
7. Where did Bora decide to do volunteer?
- At a hospital.
8. How often does Bora work at a hospital?
- Once a week.
9. What does Bora do at the hospital?
- She reads to sick children and she also takes them outside in wheelchairs.
10. How does she feel about volunteering at the hospital?
- She feels happy to help others.
- She is happy to help others.
11. How many candy stripers can you see on page 148?
- I can see two candy stripers.
12. Who are candy stripers?
- They are teenage volunteers at hospitals.
13. Where does Bora do the volunteer work?
- She works at a hospital.
- She volunteers at a hospital.
- She does the volunteer work at a hospital.
(Would you like to check the questions and answers and correct errors, please? Thank you.)
Answer this Question
English - Who is Ms. Kim? 1. She was Bora's teacher last year. 2. She is Bora's ...
English - 1. I am Bora, your student last year. 2. I am Bora, your student from ...
English - 1. My school begins at 8:30 a.m. like Bora's school. 2. Our school ...
English - 1. Who wrote this letter? Who is this letter for? Bora wrote this ...
English - 1. I am Bora, your student from last year. 2. I am Bora, your student ...
English - 1. Do you know what? 2. What do you know? (What is the difference ...
English - 1. Excuse me. Are you Bora? 1-1. Tell me. Are you Bora? (Are both OK...
English - 1. I am in the first grade in London Middle School. 1-2. I am in the ...
English - What does Bora do after school? 1. She goes to a drama club. 2. She ...
British Lit. - Inverted word order, unclear pronouns, and variable spellings are...