Posted by cheri on Monday, October 11, 2010 at 1:57am.
What number am I
My tens digit is double my ones digit. I am less than 70 greater than 60?
How do u figure this out need help to explain how to get the answer..
- 2nd grade - Damon, Monday, October 11, 2010 at 2:45am
x + 20 x = 21 x
60 < 21 x <70
try x = 3
- 2nd grade - Dr Russ, Monday, October 11, 2010 at 4:49am
"If I am less than 70 greater than 60? "
then the possibles are 61, 61 ....69
so the tens is always 6
"My tens digit is double my ones digit."
then the ones digit is 6/2=3
thus the answer is 63.
- 2nd grade - Katie, Monday, October 11, 2010 at 5:32pm
If the number is less than 70 and greater than 60, the tens digit has to be 6. Now, if the ones digit is half the tens digit, divide 6 in half. The answer is 63.
- 2nd grade - who wants 2 no?, Friday, June 3, 2011 at 9:31pm
same as the others 63
- 2nd grade - josha, Friday, October 12, 2012 at 1:05am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 2nd grade - My tens digit is double the ones digit.I am less than 50 and greater...
- 2nd grade - My tens digit is double my ones digit. Iam less than 70 and greater ...
- 2nd grade - mty tens digit is double the ones digit i am less then 50 and ...
- 5th grade math - i am a number greater than 40,000 and less than 60,000 my ones ...
- mystery number math please help - This number has 7 digits The digit in the ten ...
- math - i am a 4 digit number.my thousands didgit is 4 less than my tens digit.my...
- Math - Use the clues to figure out the six-digit decimal number. 1. It is ...
- Math - It is a 6 digit number the least digit is in the thousands place. The ...
- 4th grade math - I'm a 4 digit number with no 2 digits the same. My ones digit ...
- maths I need answer - A 2-digit number has a greater tens digit than the ones ...