February 21, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, October 11, 2010
organic chemistry lab and why is water the first choice for recrystallization when all factors are equal?
organic chem -
, Monday, October 11, 2010 at 4:43am
See other reply
Answer This Question
- organic chemistry lab and why is water the first choice for ...
- 1. Why is diethyl ether a good choice for an organic solvent...
- which of the 3 solvent would not be suitable ...
- Is adhesive tape organic or inorganic? Also are shoes ...
- Water/methanol and water/acetone are viable solvent systems ...
- The separation of a mixture of benzoic acid and benzoin in ...
- whats the difference between inorganic chem and organic chem...
- I just finished an organic chemistry lab experiment on ...
Lab in general
- I just read my syllabus for lab and I am kind of shocked at ...
- if you were not told which solvent to use in the ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help