Posted by Melisa on Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 12:33pm.
Behavioral and psychodynamic perspectives differ in that the former emphasizes the____, while the latter focuses on___.
A) the blank slate;pattern of traits
B) emotional life;objective life
C) determinism; functionalism
D) observable behavior;inner life
I want to say the answer is either A or C but leaning more towards A
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 12:40pm
I don't think so. Check these sites for more information.
Psychology - Melisa, Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 12:54pm
Okay, Now I think the answer is D! Here is why...
Psychodynamic behavior is motivate by inner, unconscious forces over which a person has little control and Behavioral focuses on observable behavior.
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 12:59pm
Yay! I like D best also. :-)
Psychology - Melisa, Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 1:06pm
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 1:24pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Introduction to Psychology - Behavioral and Psychodynamic perspectives differ in...
- Psychology - There are five major perspectives of psychology used to explain a ...
- psychology - Hello, can anyone help me with two questions. How did the ...
- Psychology - 3.If you adopt the _______ perspective, you'll reject an emphasis ...
- psy - final revison - Psychotherapy is a method used to treat mental and ...
- psychology - Modern psychoanalysis is defined as A treatment that focuses on ...
- English - Hi, I am analyzing poetry in my English class, and I have a? on Henry ...
- PSY - I am to describe the central themes and stategies of positive psychology ...
- Adult Development and life Assesment - The training of animals (like teaching ...
- Psychology- HELP!!!! - Unlike psychodynamic approaches to personality, the ...