Posted by Jessica on Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 9:36pm.
I neede help with how to solve equations with variabls on both sides. Can you give me some examples and work them out step by step?? Please!! :D
Math; Pre- Algebra - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 9:43pm
If you post a couple of your problems, we'll be glad to help you solve them.
Math; Pre- Algebra - Jessica, Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 9:45pm
-5k - 19 = 5 - 13k Solve for k.
-15n = 16 = 86 - 29n Solve for n.
Math; Pre- Algebra - Jessica, Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 9:49pm
Please help me !! :0
Math; Pre- Algebra - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 9:54pm
5k - 19 = 5 - 13k
Get the knowns on one side and the unknowns on the other.
5k + 13k = 5 + 19
18k = 25
k = 25/18
k = 1 7/18
Please check your second problem. It has two equal signs.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Precalculus - This is for solving exponential/logarithmic functions: (This is a ...
- science - i need to rearrange the following equations, to make x the subject . r...
- Math - In which step is the error? Step 1: Let x = 1 and y = 1. Step 2: By ...
- algebra - I need a step by step explanation on how to add these two equations 2x...
- Algebra - Solve Q= (N-S)/ N for N So when I multiply both sides by N I get Q(N...
- algebra - please give me step by step instructions on how to solve the following...
- Algebra - Can you please give an example step by step of how to solve a system ...
- Algebra - I am in need of assistance with the following problem: v-4(4-v) = -2(...
- pre algebra - solve the equation step by step.list each step along with the ...
- Math - I am really have a tough time trying to solve this problem. I think my ...