posted by kenji on .
Please check my answer
1. Scholars have done the least study into the political influence of _____ on American citizens.
2. The process of political learning in the United States is
a. normally cumulative; political beliefs attained earlier in life tend to be retained to a substantial degree.
b. highly structured; children are subjected to an intense system of government-mandated political indoctrination.
c. highly effective; Americans are the best informed citizens in the world.
d. extremely narrow; most Americans get nearly all their opinions from a single source.
e. uniform; there are almost no differences in the opinions of various groups, such as northerners and southerners.
3. In comparison to Europeans, Americans’ awareness of public affairs
a. is about the same.
b. is higher.
c. is lower.
d. is higher on domestic issues but lower on international issues.
e. is lower on domestic issues but higher on international issues.
4. In which of the following states would one be least likely to find a conservative majority?
5. About _____ percent of Americans identify themselves as an Independent.
1-E, 2-A, 3-D, 4-D, 5-B
I'm not sure on any of them.