Posted by kim on Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 10:46pm.
(17-A)SQUARED=2209 SOLVE FOR A
- math 5th grade - Jen, Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 10:56pm
Divide 2209 by 17.
Then take the square root of that number.
- math 5th grade - Anonymous, Monday, October 25, 2010 at 11:35pm
- math 5th grade - Anonymous, Monday, January 3, 2011 at 10:31pm
i need help
- math 5th grade - Jesus, Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 3:24pm
Because this not a high school problem it has to simple they ask for 17 + other number squared = age.
This what you have to do 2209 root = 47- 17= 30
(17+a= 30)2= 2209
Her age 47
You can't squared 17 and take the amount out of 2209 because it will give you 1920 and you need to remember you just start from 1 to root and the result is 43.
Hope that help
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Find the shortcut. Solve these problems. Then find and explain a shortcut...
- math - How do i find the area of a triangle? For example: A squared + b squared...
- Math - Please show the steps of 2209^1/2 or steps of square root of 2209?
- math - how do I figure ou this answer? Jess say's the square of the sum of 17 ...
- math - 5th grade - Insert parentheses to make sentence true: 8^2 - (-9) + (-10...
- 10th Grade Algebra - Please help me with these factorise algebra questions!!! 1...
- Math - Please show me a step-by-step of square root of 2209 without using ...
- math - i am having a minor difficulty i've been stuck for over an hour and don't...
- MATH - My Math work instructions is place the numbers from least to greatest. 7 ...
- 5th grade - Will someone tell me a webpage my daughter can get help on solving ...