Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 7:04pm.
my number is a multiple of 5, but doesnt end in 5, the prime factorization of my number is a string three numbers, two of the numbers in the prime factorization are the same, my number is bigger than the seventh square number
math - Jen, Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 7:08pm
It's bigger than 49, and it must be a multiple of 10 (since it doesn't end in a 5)..so your choices are 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, etc..Now check your other conditions and find your number.
math - Jackie, Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 7:09pm
could it be 20? it does not end in 5, the factor string is 2 * 2 * 5, I'm not sure about the last part though - the number being bigger than the seventh square number... just a thought - double check with someone else though.
math - Reiny, Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 7:09pm
the 7th square number is 49, so it has to bigger than 49
must end in 0
factors: two the same, third diffferent
50 = 5x5x2
math - Jen, Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 7:10pm
The 7th square number is 49, so it has to be bigger than that.
math - hi, Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 2:19am
math - Anonymous, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 3:49pm
what is the answer????
math - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 4:01pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - What is my number? Clue 1: My number is a multiple of 5, but it does not ...
- math - what is my number? Clue 1 My number is a multiple of 5,but it does not ...
- math - You can use the prime factorization of a number, written as the product ...
- math - Which numbers between 40 and 49 have 2 and 3 in their prime factorization...
- Math - A number is written with the following factorization: 22 X 3 X 54 X 8 X ...
- math last one help - sally drew a factor tree of a composite number and ended up...
- math(help) - please answer this one question because im clueless lol!!! A number...
- Math - If a composite number has the first five prime numbers as factors, what ...
- math - number is greater than 50 and less than 100. you can make exactly 5 ...
- math - a mystery number is bigger than 50 and larger than 100. you can make ...