Posted by alex on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 8:05pm.
how do i identify the property shown in a number sentence..ex. 5x(2x4)=(5x2)x4
algebra) - Jen, Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 8:22pm
All you did was move around the paranthesis, so that's the associative property.
algebra) - Taylor, Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 10:52am
i don't know ask google
chab mon - zakialgazali, Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 10:02pm
algebra) - Jessica, Monday, December 3, 2012 at 3:12pm
8 divided by 8 =1
algebra) - Maria, Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 8:14pm
User: Identify the property shown by each number sentence 5x(2x4)=(5x2)x4
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Identify the property or rule shown by each number sentence: 5 * (2*4...
- algebra - Write the expression in standard form. Then identify the polynomial by...
- Algebra 2 Help! - 1.) Simplify the expression. [sqrt3 + 2i][sqrt3 - 2i] 2.) ...
- Math - How do I identify the property used in a number sentence?
- math - what property of addition is shown in the following number sentence? 7+(3...
- math - What property of addition is shown in the following number sentence? why?
- Math - Reasoning What property of addition is shown in the following number ...
- Discrete Math - I need help for this question. I need to find the number of ...
- math - Use structure What property of addition is shown in the following number ...
- Pre-Algebra: HELP PLEASE - I'm really bad at these, can someone help me PLEASE? ...