Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 7:18pm.
Need help with this--
19. Several passions are dramatized in "The Tragedy of Julius Caesar." Choose one of them such as justice, vengeance, ambition, love, or honor, and write a paragraph about how that passion is illustrated in the action of the play.
English 2 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 7:21pm
Which passion did you choose?
English 2 - bobpursley, Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 7:21pm
I would chose any of the above, but ambition is certainly one that is easy.
Google Julius Caesar ambition
or for that matter, Julius Caesar vengence, and so on. Whatever turns you own.
English 2 - mysterychicken, Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 7:23pm
I guess I'll be going with ambition then. Thanks! (:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Several passions are dramatized in "The Tragedy of Julius Caesar." ...
- Literature- Julius Caesar - During act 1- scene 2 in julius caesar Brutus begins...
- english - i need a quote from julius caesar and a good connection to something ...
- english - compare the twp wives , portia and calpurnia in the tragedy of julius ...
- English - Can you please check of these sentences are possible? Thank you. 1) ...
- english - in english we have to make an album of 6 songs that relate the the ...
- English - I have to design a theme park based on Julius Caesar. I need creative ...
- english - what are 5 ways portia and calpurnia are alike and 5 ways they are ...
- Tragedy of Julius Caesar - is cassius is honestly opposed to tyranny
- English - I need to write a thrid- person narrative about someone. I wrote the ...