Posted by vensu on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 9:11am.
1. _______________________ is the science of predicting the weather. (1 point)
2. _______________________ is the condition of the atmosphere at any given location and time.
3. This layer is comprised of the nearly invisible layers of gases that surround the planet.
4. This component of Earth's physical systems is made up of all of the water on Earth's surface.
5. What is the definition of climate?
the specific condition of the atmosphere at a given place and time
a distinctive combination of plants and animals that covers a significant portion of Earth's surface
the average yearly weather patterns in a given area
none of the above
- Geographyand socity - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 9:16am
I think you forgot to post what YOU THINK the answer for each question is. Once you do that, someone here will be able to help you.
- Geographyand socity - Billy Grand, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 10:26am
- Geographyand socity - ELizabeth, Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 5:45pm
5. The average yearly weather patterns in a given area.
(I think these are correct.)
- Geographyand socity - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 2:43pm
Do your homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Geographyand socity - Daniel, Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 6:08pm
I needed help with this too.. haha
- Geographyand socity - Maggie, Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 1:25pm
Owh wow....so 'Anonymous' what were you doing here if you weren't looking for answers???? Pshh your no better than us!
Answer this Question
Physical Education - 1. Aerobic activities can be done for an extended period of...
math - I have to find the rule of each line can you help? 1.3,3.3,4.5,6.5,7.7,...
English expression - A. Looking at the capital letters in Italic script ...
physic - two point charges, Q1=-25microcoulomb and Q2=+50 microcoulomb, are ...
Science 7R - Hw Qs. Help!!!!!!! (plzzzz read!!!!) - Word Scramble 1. ...
Math - Divide and Check 4x^4y-8x^6y^2+12x^8y^6 _______________________ 4x^4y
Science!-meterology - What are the effects of the transfer of heat into the ...
algebra (check plz) - write an equation in slope-intercept form of the line that...
Enviro Science - 2. The water resources of Earth are located in a. salt water ...
statistics - 4. What is the range of the values 2.0, 3.7, 4.9, 5.0, 5.7, 6.7, 8....