Posted by vensu on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 9:11am.
1. _______________________ is the science of predicting the weather. (1 point)
2. _______________________ is the condition of the atmosphere at any given location and time.
3. This layer is comprised of the nearly invisible layers of gases that surround the planet.
4. This component of Earth's physical systems is made up of all of the water on Earth's surface.
5. What is the definition of climate?
the specific condition of the atmosphere at a given place and time
a distinctive combination of plants and animals that covers a significant portion of Earth's surface
the average yearly weather patterns in a given area
none of the above
Geographyand socity - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 9:16am
I think you forgot to post what YOU THINK the answer for each question is. Once you do that, someone here will be able to help you.
Geographyand socity - Billy Grand, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 10:26am
Geographyand socity - ELizabeth, Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 5:45pm
5. The average yearly weather patterns in a given area.
(I think these are correct.)
Geographyand socity - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 2:43pm
Do your homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geographyand socity - Daniel, Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 6:08pm
I needed help with this too.. haha
Geographyand socity - Maggie, Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 1:25pm
Owh wow....so 'Anonymous' what were you doing here if you weren't looking for answers???? Pshh your no better than us!
Geographyand socity - YourWelcome, Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 12:59pm
Correct Answers: 1. C
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - Which of the following most accurately describes the difference ...
- science - A description of climate at a particular location would be different ...
- social studies - WEATHER-CLIMATE-NORTHEM HEMISPHERE-SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE-...
- Enviro Science - 2. The water resources of Earth are located in a. salt water ...
- Physical Education - 1. Aerobic activities can be done for an extended period of...
- science (weather & climaate - Science 6 B - Weather and Climate Unit Test i go 2...
- Social Studies 4th grade - in mississippi how is climate different from weather...
- Science - How do meteorologists combine data from weather radar and weather ...
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue - Violent storms generally form along _____. (1 point...
- Geography - How do El Nino and La Nina affect climate? My answer: El Nino ...