Posted by Cef on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 12:12am.
Can someone please tell me if I wrote this correctly in Italian? I included the English of what I meant to say.
Q: Aspetta signore, posso leggere il tuo palmo? (Wait sir, can I read your palm?)
A: No, grazie. (No, thank you.)
Q: Aspetta! Vedo che hai avuto difficile vita. (Wait! I see you had a difficult life.)
A: Come hai fatto a saperlo questo? (How did you know that?)
Q: Tu anche beveva molte caffe' oggi. ( You also drank a lot of coffee today.)
A: Dimmi piu'. (Tell me more.)
Q: Dammi il tuo palmo. (Give me your palm.)
Q: Ah, vedo una ragazza...vi sposerete. (Ah, I see a girl, you will marry.)
A: Chi lei e'? (Who is she?)
Q: Non lo so, ma vi sposerete. (I don't know, but you will marry.)
A: Che altro puo' vedere? (What else can you see?)
Q: Molto. La vostra classe di Italiano cambiera' molto difficle (A lot. Your italian class will become very difficult.)
A: Che?! (What?!)
Q: Si...Ah, qui, tu anche diventera' una famosa attore. (Yes..Ah, here, you also will become a famous actor)
A: Bellissimo! (Awesome!)
Q: Ma, prima bisogni passate il vostro esame di italiano. (But, first you need to pass your Italian test.)
A: Oh grazie! Studiero' molto adesso! Ciao! (Oh thank you! I will study a lot now! Bye!)
Q: Ciao. (Bye.)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Foreign Language-Italian - I am an adult learner. I grew up speaking the second ...
- English - Native speakers - Need some explanations about the articles! Why do we...
- farewell to arms english - What is cathirines first reaction when she learns ...
- Italian - How to say numbers 46-91 in Italian?
- italian - how to say 6:00am in italian
- italian - i need an essay in italian about the shopping mania.please help me
- English - I added a few more sentences. I hope you can help me express them ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. I was sorry for Thomas's ...
- Italian - Hello, I am teaching myself Italian from a textbook, Ciao! Sixth ...
- English - Hello. Please help me with grammar. 1)Which is better, one or a: "more...