Posted by Joe on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 12:10am.
Can somebody tell me what to do next for solving polynomial equations?
x^3 - 3x^2 -4x + 12= 0
I got the factors of 12 and i used 2.
(x+2) (x^2 + x + 12)=0
What do I do next?
12th grade - Joe, Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 12:13am
I used synthetic division to get (x+2)(x^2 + x + 12)=0
12th grade - Leanna, Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 6:16pm
Factor x^2+x+12 now
12th grade - Joe, Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 6:41pm
x= -2, -4, -3?
12th grade - clayton, Sunday, October 10, 2010 at 7:01pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Can somebody explain how to do this? I am stuck. I've tried solving ...
- 5th grade - Will someone tell me a webpage my daughter can get help on solving ...
- Chemistry - What is the pH of the solution created by combining 2.40 mL of the 0...
- algebra 1 - Got a test tomorrow... Say you have a system of equations (linear), ...
- Math - Given a polynomial and one of its factors, find the remaining factors of ...
- System of Linear Equations - A medical supply company has 1150 worker-hours for ...
- Algebra -polynomial - Solve the polynomial 40x^2+2x-65 Notice that for x = 1 the...
- solving polynomial equations - please help 3(n+1)=5(n-3) thank you
- 12th grade agebra 2 - find all real roots: x^4-6x^2+8=0 and the other polynomial...
- mAth EQUATION/FRACTIONS - Solving equations with fractions can you check these? ...