Posted by Dawn on Monday, October 4, 2010 at 4:37pm.
Find the quotient
-18 divided by -6
Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 4, 2010 at 4:44pm
-18/-6 = 3
The quotient is the answer to a division problem.
Math - Dawn, Monday, October 4, 2010 at 4:47pm
Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 4, 2010 at 4:50pm
Math - cody, Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 6:51pm
Math - dora, Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 7:07pm
3,because if you divid 6 and 18 it gives you 3
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Estimation decimal quotient - Use compatible numbers to find the each quotient ,...
- Estimating decimal quotient - Use compatible to find the following quotient 180....
- math(please check answers) - 6.find the quotient 6 divided by 1/5= A.1 1/5 B.1/5...
- math - find two numbers the quotient is between. Then estimate the quotient. 2. ...
- Math - Factorising - Find the quotient and the remainder in the following. a). x...
- math - Each dividend was divided by another polynomial, resulting in the given ...
- math - How do you know 1 and 2/3 divided by 3 and 1/2 has to be less than 1/2, ...
- Math - Explain how can you use to find 2,100 divided by 3?what is the quotient?
- math please help imedietely - Are there any zeros in the quotient 495 divided by...
- Quotient - Reasonableness.Lorraine divided 3,270 / 3 = 190.Is lorraines quotient...