November 27, 2015
Post a New Question
Monday, October 4, 2010
The hottest stars have surface temperatures of about 40,000 K. At what wavelength do they emit the most radiation?
7.2 x 10E-6 cm
2.5 x 10E-4 cm
4.0 x 10E-2 cm
1.2 x 10E2 cm
1.4 x 10E6 cm
, Monday, October 4, 2010 at 5:26pm
aren't short wavelengths the most energetic?
Answer this Question
- .50 - x / x = 3.20e-1 I need to solve for x. I was going to do .50 ...
- .50 - x / x = 3.20e-1 I need to solve for x. I was ...
Chemisdtry - Lewis Structures (check + help)
- Draw Lewis structures for each of...
Math(Thank you for your help)
- 1/[N2O] = 1/(1.75M) + (1.10E-3M^-1 S^-1)(1852s...
- 1/[N2O] = 1/(1.75M) + (1.10E-3M^-1 S^-1)(1852s) [N2O] = 0.383 M I ...
- A particle of charge +1.00 x 10e-6 C is 15.0 cm distant from a second ...
Math(Please, please help)
- 1/[N2O] = 1/(1.75M) + (1.10E-3M^-1 S^-1)(1852s) [N2O...
- What is the pressure difference required to make blood flow thru ...
- .50 - x / x = 3.20e-1 I need to solve for x. I was going...
- Does my answer look correct? Find the derivative. 11, y= (e^3-e)(e+5...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.