April 27, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, October 3, 2010
log6=x and log8=y, determine an expression for log3 in terms of x an y.
Answer this Question
- The problem I have to solve is log with base 2 ^6 multiply by log base 6...
- log(x-2) +log8 (x-4) =log6 (x-1)
- let log2=a, log3=b, and log5=c. express the indicated ...
Please help me!!!! maths
- Solve for x: log5(x-2)+log8(x-4) = log6(x-1). I do ...
Alegbra ck to see if I did it correclty please
- find the exact x log6^36 x= 2 ...
- Write 4log2+log6-log3 as a single logarithm. Explain with steps ...
- Ok feeling kinda dumb because this isn't coming out right. I know ...
- Solve the logarithmic equation. Express your solutions in exact form only...
Please Reiny Solve it For me Again! please......
- Solve for the value of x: ...
- I REALLY don't understand the reason/basis/use of logarithms. ...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.