Posted by Lily on Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 8:13pm.
One side of a triangle is 4 cm longer than the shortest side and 2 cm shorter than the longest side. The perimeter is 38 cm. Find the dimensions of the triangle.
algabra 2 - Jen, Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 8:29pm
12, 10, 16
algabra 2 - naomi, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 6:51pm
PT=sum of all sides
one side is 12
the other side is 10
the last side is 16
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - A triangle as a perimeter of 53 cm. The shortest side of the triangle is ...
- pre- algebra - The perimeter of a triangle is 24 cm. One side is 2 cm longer ...
- Algebra - The backyard of a house is in the shape of a triangle. The longest ...
- Algebra 1 - The perimeter of a triangle is 20 inches. The longest side is 4 ...
- algebra - The perimeter of a triangle is 57in. The longest side is 13in. longer ...
- Math - One side of a triangular banner is 1 ½ times longer than the second side ...
- Algebra - Math - The medium side of a triangle is 9 more than 1/2 the shortest ...
- math - The longest side of a triangle is six more units that the shortest side. ...
- algebra - The perimeter of a triangle is 45 centimeters. Find the lengths of its...
- geometry - in a triangle the middle length side is 3 more than the shortest side...