Posted by angel 03 on Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 1:03am.
an algebraic expression for p+3 and show me how to do it
Algebra needs help - SraJMcGin, Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 1:40am
7th Grade is NOT the School Subject. If you don't select the correct School Subject, the right volunteer teacher will not read your post.
7th grade algebra - PsyDAG, Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 12:17pm
p + 3 is an algebraic expression. Is there data you have not included?
Repost with the additional data.
7th grade - Jacytiopa, Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 1:32pm
P+3 is and algebraic equation beacuse it has no equal sign. If its a problem it would be p+3
7th grade algebra - PsyDAG, Monday, October 4, 2010 at 4:32pm
An equation requires an equal (=) sign, an expression does not. As I said before, p + 3 is an algebraic expression.
7th grade - CAITLYN TOERPE, Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 8:03pm
I NEED HELP ON 7TH GRADE ALEGBRA HOMEWORK.SO CAN YOU HELP ME.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade algebra - what is an algebraic expression for the value of 12
- 8th grade - Hi my class is doing a unit on patterns with algebraic expressions. ...
- Math, 7th grade - We're learning Expanded, Multiplicative, Exponential and ...
- 5th Grade Math Algebraic Expressions - What is the algebraic expression for six ...
- Sixth Grade Math - 1. Write a phrase in words for each algebraic expression. A...
- English Expression - What grade/year are you in? I'm in the first grade in ...
- 8th grade math - is this expression correct? Question: translate 14 increased by...
- 7th grade math honors - The total cost for renting a kayak is represented as 25+...
- Algebra - Need help with these: [Can you show me the work for them please, if ...
- 7th grade pre-algebra - How to write an expression for the perimeter of the ...