Posted by katie on Friday, October 1, 2010 at 10:39pm.
i don't kow how to sole this equation 5x-10=2x-7 can u help me
7th grade - Emily, Friday, October 1, 2010 at 10:55pm
7th grade - Jen, Saturday, October 2, 2010 at 12:27am
Add 10 to both sides.
Subtract 2x from both sides.
Divide both sides by 3.
This way is the more common method although Emily did get the correct answer.
7th grade - Bridgett, Saturday, October 2, 2010 at 9:58am
I'm in 7th grade too but I studied this last year so:
+10 +10 (because -10 and -7 are -)
3x = 3 Then divide out
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade - i need help on Chemistry and i am in 7th grade i don't know how to ...
- 7th grade math - Can you check these? 1. Olivia typed 2 pages in 15 minutes. ...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- Math - How many 7th grade students are expected to move by the end of the year? ...
- Math - How do you solve this equation; There are 128 7th graders at Mark's ...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- 7th Grade - I just wanna know anyone who's been in 7th grade what do you learn ...
- 7th grade - I was wondering if there were any sample placement tests that I ...
- 7th grade - Hi im a 7th grader and there is alot of book reports and homework in...
- 7th grade math (probability) - I'm not sure how to answer this: 3. THe 7th grade...