Posted by katie on Friday, October 1, 2010 at 10:39pm.
i don't kow how to sole this equation 5x-10=2x-7 can u help me
- 7th grade - Emily, Friday, October 1, 2010 at 10:55pm
- 7th grade - Jen, Saturday, October 2, 2010 at 12:27am
Add 10 to both sides.
Subtract 2x from both sides.
Divide both sides by 3.
This way is the more common method although Emily did get the correct answer.
- 7th grade - Bridgett, Saturday, October 2, 2010 at 9:58am
I'm in 7th grade too but I studied this last year so:
+10 +10 (because -10 and -7 are -)
3x = 3 Then divide out
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade - i need help on Chemistry and i am in 7th grade i don't know how to ...
- 7th grade math - Can you check these? 1. Olivia typed 2 pages in 15 minutes. ...
- Math - How do you solve this equation; There are 128 7th graders at Mark's ...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- 7th Grade - I just wanna know anyone who's been in 7th grade what do you learn ...
- 7th grade - I was wondering if there were any sample placement tests that I ...
- 7th grade - Hi im a 7th grader and there is alot of book reports and homework in...
- 7th grade math (probability) - I'm not sure how to answer this: 3. THe 7th grade...
- 7th grade math - My friend is in the 7th grade and broke his wrist so he cannot ...
- Good Reads? 6th and 7th grade - Please. I need a list of Non-fiction books ...