Posted by bee maya on Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 9:53pm.
- algbra - Jen, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 10:06pm
Need more information..
Answer this Question
- algbra - t = r + k/2(w) What does w equal?
- pre algbra - 88*66
- algbra - Find the product: (8x-3y)^2
- college - can you help me with my algbra problems
- algbra - find the product v^2+v-12/5v+10*-v-2/v^2+5v+4
- algbra 2 - 1/27+9^4x+5 And what is the question or problem? what is x3-7y=21
- Intermediate algbra - How can I solve t^4 - 11t^2 + 18 = 0
- algbra - Write the general form of the equation f(x)=4(x-1)^-8
- algbra 1 - Name the property the equation illustrates. –5 + (8 + 10) = (–5 + 8...
- Algbra 2 - If Z varies directly as X and inversely as Y, and Z = 9, when X = 5 ...