Posted by Kylie on Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 8:43pm.
Where is the largest concentration of people?
If the physiological density is higher than the arithmetic density what can you infer?
There's too many people for resources.
What stage of the demographic transition has a rapidly delcining crude death rate?
Lowest crude birth rates, what stage?
Population is clustered in 5 regions. Which is not one of them?
What caused the annual population growth rate to increase 200 years ago?
Englands population pyramid resembles..
Denmark's population pyramid
Highest crude death rate, what stage?
Country x has a cbr of 40 and cdr of 15, what stage?
Less developed countries entered stage 2 by..
diffusion of medical technology
Societies move from stage 2 to stage 3 because of technology change, but stage 3 to stage 4 by social change.
Since World War 2, population is growing more slowly.
Are my answers right? Thanks for your input! (:
- Human Geography-Help! - Writeacher, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 8:46pm
I doubt anyone here has any idea what stages 1, 2, 3, etc., are or what any countries' population pyramids look like.
You have the data for all this in your text, right?
- Human Geography-Help! - Kylie, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 8:54pm
Yeah, and by stages I mean the stages of the demographic transition. I'm feeling pretty confident though, so it's alright.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - 1. Demographers report the population density of a country as a ...
- AP human Geography - Hey, I have been searching to find what stage France is in ...
- World Geography - 1.Which of the following demographic characteristics ...
- geography - i need two examples of how geography and climate affect where most ...
- Human Geography - How do I calculate the physiological density of Namibia? I can...
- Geography - which question would best help you analyze the population density of...
- AP Human Geography - What are some mathmatical examples of physiological and ...
- Ecology - What are the types of population density measure and how each may be ...
- science - Which of the following is an example of population density? a) Asia ...
- geography - can you give me examples of countries in stage 2(early expanding) ...