posted by Franco on .
I forgot to incude the following sentences. I really hope you can have a look at them as well.
1) The outer stage raised about 5 feet from the ground and was covered by a roof to protect it from the rain.
2) There was no curtain conceiling the upper and the outer stage from the audience.
3) One-penny payers had to stand in the yard whereas 2-penny ones could sit in the galleries.
4) Poor people stood in the yard whereas the nobles, who could afford to pay twelve pennies, sat on the stage.
5) The actor was a very busy man as he was constantly rehearsing new plays.
He had little time to prepare his performances and consequently, he was ready to improvise.
6) Plays were acted in daylight and there was very little scenery.
There were no women actresses and the parts of women were acted by men.