Posted by Erika on Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 6:25pm.
2xsquared minus 4xsquared
- Math - Anonymous, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 6:27pm
- Math - Henry, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 10:28pm
2x^2 - 4x^2 = -2x^2.
- Math - PsyDAG, Friday, October 1, 2010 at 3:05pm
Henry is right.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra 2 - SImplify the expressions. 1. x to the seventh times 1/x squared 2. (...
- Algebra - Factor 2xsquared minus 5x minus 3.
- math - (3xsquared-7x-6)+(2xsquared-4x+1) simplify
- math - simplify 2xcubed+3x+5 divided by x+1. i am finding 2x squared-3x-5 and ...
- algebra - 2xsquared-11x-21= ? a=2 b=11 c=21 product= a*c p=42>21 and 2 ...
- maths - expand and simplify:(5x-3)(2xsquared+3x-3)
- Math - The question is simply and answer in standard form 3x2(that is x squared...
- ALGEBRA 1 - I need to simplify a rational expression. 2xsquared+11x-6/x+6
- Math (Algebra II) - I'm trying to finish up my summer math packet, and I'm ...
- math - 2xsquared y (3xysquared-2y)-3xysquared(2xsquared y -5x) how do you do ...