Posted by tryston on Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 4:23pm.
my number is a factor of 20. It's a;sp a factor of 30 what is my number or numbers
- math 5th grade - mackenzzie, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 6:09pm
make a factoer tree
what is 20 made up of
what is 30 made up of
now what number(s) is/are the same that is your anwser
- math 5th grade - Jen, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 6:09pm
2 is a factor of both 20 and 30..can you think of anymore? I think there are two more.
- math 5th grade - fghzthg, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 8:19pm
- math 5th grade - PsyDAG, Friday, October 1, 2010 at 3:10pm
30 = 2 * 3 * 5
20 = 2 * 2 * 5
2 * 5 = 10
- math 5th grade - mauricio, Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 6:02pm
2 a factor of 15 number sentence
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- fourth grade math - one factor of the mystery number is 7 the other factor is an...
- 5th grade - To numbers between 40 and 50 have a grestest common factor of 7. The...
- math - three of these puzzles have more than one answer. try to find all the ...
- math - Three of these puzzles have more than one answer. Try to find all the ...
- Algebra 2 - thanks for the help earlier I got one more question X^4-13X^2+36 How...
- 5th grade math - what is the greatest common factor of this number pair? 24,28 ...
- math fifth grade - this number is a factor of 48. this number is even. this ...
- math - 1.This number is a factor of 12. There are three letters used to spell ...
- 5th Grade Math - Use the terms factor, divisor,multiple, product and divisible ...
- math 5th grade - my number is a multiple of 4. It's a square number. It's less ...