Posted by meera on Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 7:18am.
Calculate the density in SI units of a solid cube that measures
5 cm on each side and has a mass of 350 g.
Physics?? Definitely not PE!! - Writeacher, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 7:19am
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words, including obscure abbreviations, are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
- Physical Education - bobpursley, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 7:49am
- Physical Education - meera, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 9:14am
writeeacher i don't what u mean !
but i study this problems in physics
any way i am sorry if i do any mistakes !
bobpursley thank u for help
but should i convert it to k.g/m^3
- Physical Education - bobpursley, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 9:24am
I would keep it in g/cm^3, if you wish, you may convert it to kg/m^3
- Physical Education - Anonymous, Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 9:41pm
volume of cube= 5x5x5x5x5x5=15625cm^3
350g/15625cm^3 = 0.0224g/cm^3
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- biology - Calculate the density of a solid cube that measures 5.18 cm on each ...
- chemistry - calculate the density of a solid if a cube meassuring 2.04cm on one ...
- science - X needs to find the density of a cube. Each side of the cube measures ...
- science - one side of a cube of an unknown metal measures 0.53cm. If the mass of...
- 6 grade math - Each side of the cube measures 2 cm,and the mass of the cube is ...
- chemistry - What is the density of a cube that has a mass of 134 g and the side ...
- Chemistry - The density of aluminum is 2.70 g/ml. What is the mass of a cube of ...
- physics - The mass of a solid cube is 1200 g, and each edge has a length of 4.15...
- physical - An ice cube at 0°C measures 13.9 cm on a side. It sits on top of a ...
- Science - A perfectly square ice cube measures 3cm on each side.It has a mass of...