Posted by Hailey on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 10:33pm.
Hi im a 7th grader and there is alot of book reports and homework in the 7th grade i really dont have time to do all that because im in extra cericular activities and i need to be passing all of my classes to be in my activities can somebody please help me by telling me a homework help website. thankyou
- 7th grade - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 10:35pm
You've found the best homework help website!! We'll be glad to help you, but we will not do your work for you.
Hailey -- your first job is your school work. The extra curricular activities are just that -- EXTRA.
- 7th grade - Jen, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 10:35pm
This is a homework help website. You just post the subject, instead of grade, and ask a specific question. For example, if you don't understand how to do a math problem, post "math" for subject, and then post the problem.
- 7th grade - jen, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 8:55pm
I just want to see a simple formula to solve linear equations
- 7th grade - nia, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 3:09pm
my grade c and d please help
- 7th grade - alexis, Monday, May 23, 2011 at 12:49pm
i need help with this problem
-4p < 76
please help ASAP!
- 7th grade - Hi, Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 3:04pm
- 7th grade - daniel, Monday, January 27, 2014 at 10:09am
we need the answers
- 7th grade - sofia, Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 11:00am
- 7th grade - Anonymous, Monday, September 29, 2014 at 10:28pm
Steve rode a cable car up tehe mountain.it moved 3/5 of mile in 1/3 of an hour.Whatwasthe cable car speed in miles per hour?
- 7th grade - Nicole, Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 11:08am
You can also go to a website called openstudyto get help on your work. Thats where I go.
- 7th grade - Ella, Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 4:31pm
I agree with Hailey
- 7th grade - CHRISTIAN, Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 9:30pm
the area of a square poster is 79 inches square. find the length of the poster to the nearest tenth of an inch
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English Expression - What grade/year are you in? I'm in the first grade in ...
- Physical Science - Hi... well anyways so I am in 7th grade but I'm taking 8th ...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- 6th /7th grade science - i have 2 daughters which are in 6th/7th grade, both of ...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- Math - How many 7th grade students are expected to move by the end of the year? ...
- 7th Grade - I just wanna know anyone who's been in 7th grade what do you learn ...
- 7th grade - I was wondering if there were any sample placement tests that I ...
- 7th grade - i need help on Chemistry and i am in 7th grade i don't know how to ...
- 7th grade math (probability) - I'm not sure how to answer this: 3. THe 7th grade...