Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 8:53pm.
Need to get these checked--
3. Which of the following was a weakness of the Article of Confederation?
a. Only Congress had the power to tax
b. There was no legislative branch of government
c. State governments had no authority
d. There was no national court system
5. Which three colonies were founded in an attempt to escape religious persecution?
a. New York, New Jersey, and Georgia
b. Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Maryland
c. North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia
d. New York, Virginia, and Georgia
I was kind of stuck on this one but I think it might be B
6. A major goal of the encomienda system was to
a. force Native Americans to work for Spanish colonists
b. drive Native Europeans off their land
c. help Europeans adapt to Native American culture
d. prevent the development of social classes in the Americas
- US History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 9:00pm
I agree with your answers.
Check this article for Number 6.
- US History - mysterychicken, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 9:13pm
Wait, so is #6 correct or not?
- US History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 9:21pm
I don't see your answer for # 6.
- US History - mysterychicken, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 9:26pm
oops! I chose D
- US History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 9:32pm
D. is not correct. Are you just guessing?
- US History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 9:36pm
Do you work on school work during the "normal" school day? It seems to me that you're tired now.
- US History - mysterychicken, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 10:20pm
No, I wasn't guessing, I thought that was it. I think it's C then.
And I work on schoolwork throughout the day, starting at noon, til' night. So I am kinda tired :|
- US History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 10:33pm
C is not correct either.
Obviously you've ignored the link I posted. :-(
- US History - mysterychicken, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 10:41pm
No, No, I read it! I guess my mind's just not working right now...I'll try tomorrow.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- U.S. History - please tell me if this is right or not Which of the following was...
- govenment - The government set up by the Articles of Confederation had a. no ...
- History - a) I can't find anything about the Electoral college being described ...
- Social Studies - 1.What did the states hope to gain under the Articles of ...
- History - 8.)Which answer best details a weakness of the Articles of ...
- Social Studies - A-Cabinet B-Checks and Balances C-Commander in Chief D-...
- Social Studies (check answers) - 1. Which of the following was one way the ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following statements would describe a strength of ...
- American government - 1.) Which of the following is true about the formal ...
- U.S. History - which of the following was not a weakness of the articles of ...