Posted by Aisumi on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 12:17pm.
Solve by completing the square x2 - 2x - 5 = 0. Help please
a)1 plus or minus√6
b)-1 plus or minus√6
c)-3 plus or minus 2√6
d)3 plus or minus 2√6
Algebra help - bobpursley, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 12:26pm
x^2-2x + ...=5
half of -2,then square it.
Algebra help - Aisumi, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 1:11pm
i don't know how?(:<
Algebra help - Jen, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 1:32pm
Take the square root of both sides.
you have to know how to finish from here
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Here's my question: Determine if each system has one, two, or no ...
- 8th grade algebra - Can you check my answers? 1. 3√20/√4 = 3√(...
- Math - Find an equation of the line that bisects the obtuse angles formed by the...
- Algebra - Check My Work - For Question 1-8 Simplify the Radical Expression...
- Algebra - 1. Simplify the expression: 4√18+5√32 A.45√2 B.32...
- maths - I will be thankfull to you if you help me to solve the below problem: 6...
- Algebra - How would i complete these problems? 1. (√6mn)^5 2. ^3√16x...
- algebra - I worked the problem out, but could you check my work over and see if ...
- Algebra - 1.Simplify the radical expression. √5+6√√5 A.5√...
- PHYSICS - a=40.0 plus-minus 0.1 cm (uncertainty) b=2.5 plus-minus 0.05 cm (...