1) outline the main problems associated with the greenhouse gases.
2) why fossil fuels referred as non renewable resources?
3) describe the strategies that could be implemented to reduce pollution and exploitation associated with fossil fuels
4) suggest machenism that could be used in power stations to reduce sulphur dioxide emissions.
5) tabulate two differences between Lamark's and Darcuins the ories,
6) explaine the benefits of or advantage of recycling.
life science - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 10:46am
With so many questions, here is Writeacher's lesson on How to Search on the Internet:
For Internet searching:
At this webpage, you can go immediately to the search sites (first three columns across the top) -- or even better you can scroll down until you see the section called HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET. Those are the links to start with. You'll not only learn how to come up with good search terms, but also how to evaluate the webpages you get as results. Some will be good and others will be garbage. You need to know how to tell the difference.
My favorite way to search is to go to Google's advanced search page http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en and put my search words or phrases into the first or second search box (either "all the words" or "exact phrase").
Learning to use Google or other search engines can save you time and help you learn to find information efficiently. Here are some websites that can teach you how:
... and one to help you judge whether a particular website's information is worth your time: