Posted by JeSsica on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 7:57pm.
the sum of 7 and three a number b is at least 12 ?
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 8:03pm
Keila -- it doesn't help to change names.
You try this one.
math - Keila, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 8:08pm
sorry Ms.Sue but that's not me. haahahahha
MATH - JeSsica, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 8:09pm
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 8:11pm
That's strange. You're "both" posting from the same computer. <g>
math - JeSsica, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 8:13pm
thats my cousin keila and we both in 9th grade and need help but me and her have diffrent questions ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Jabari is thinking of three numbers. The greatest number is twice as big ...
- Math - Directions : write the equation or an inequality 1.The difference of a ...
- MATH - Three integers have a sum of 7 and a product of 0. If the difference of ...
- maths - each of the students in a class writes a dirrerent 2 digit number on the...
- Math - What are three numbers that have a sum of 35 if the greatest number is 14...
- Math - Find three mixed numbers so that the sum is 18 and the difference between...
- math - Find three mixed numbers so that the sum is 18 and the difference between...
- Math - Aaron is thinking of a number. It is the sum of 10 and the least digit ...
- Pre-Algebra - Three times the sum of a number and is 5 at least 26.
- algebra - Twice the first number is eleven more than the sum of the other two ...