Posted by Keila on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 7:51pm.
The difference of 22 and the quotient of a number m and 4 is 54 ?
- MATH 9 th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 7:53pm
We've helped you on a couple of similar problems. Now it's your turn.
What equation do YOU think would fit this problem?
We'll be glad to check your answer.
- MATH 9 th grade - Keila , Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 7:54pm
i don't know that's the thing im confused this is something i don't get .
- MATH 9 th grade - Reiny, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 7:54pm
I translate that as
m/4 - 22 = 54
m/4 = 76
m = 304
304/4 - 22 = ??
- MATH 9 th grade - Keila , Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 7:56pm
i don't get it
- MATH 9 th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 8:01pm
What don't you get, Keila? Reiny showed you how to do this problem and gave you the answer.
- math 9th grade - Keila , Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 8:06pm
i got it , now Thanks Reiny
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Directions : write the equation or an inequality 1.The difference of a ...
- URGENT 8th Grade Math - Write a word phrase for the algebraic expression 3x-7. ...
- Math - PreCalc (12th Grade) - Which combination of limit properties is required ...
- math - Which word phrase can be modeled by the expression? Choose all that apply...
- Algebra difference quotient - I am doing difference quotient. I am to write the ...
- Math-Help asap please~ - For each function, the point given is the maximum or ...
- programming - I need a help regarding this. Compute and display the sum o 1st ...
- mAth - A number was subtracted by 2.6 and that difference was then divided by 0....
- Math (Translate each sentance into a equation) - 1. The difference between three...
- Pre-Calculus - Using the difference quotient to find M-sec for h=0.5 at x=1. f(...