Posted by Keila on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 6:42pm.
The sum of 14 and twice a number y is equal to 78 ?
- 9th grade MATH - Alex, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 6:59pm
14 + 2y = 78
78 - 14 = 64
2y = 64
64 / 2 = 32
y = 32
- 9th grade MATH - Keila , Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 7:50pm
- 9th grade MATH - sydney, Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 8:28pm
- 9th grade MATH - Anonymous, Thursday, October 14, 2010 at 6:53pm
a sales person drove 215 miles frpm new york to washington DC in 4.5 hours what is her average speed?
- 9th grade MATH - Navdeep, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 7:31pm
Dfrom point a to point b=215miles
VELOCITYaverage=change in distance/change in time
Approx.=47.8 or 48mph
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math 4th grade - i am a mixed decimal number the sum of my whole number is equal...
- Algebra 1- Math - The sum of a smaller number and twice a larger number is 67. ...
- Math - Directions : write the equation or an inequality 1.The difference of a ...
- math - Hi, for the question, "the sum of two numbers is equal to a third number(...
- algebra - Twice the first number is eleven more than the sum of the other two ...
- math - twice the sum of a number and 3 is equal to three times the difference of...
- math - the sum of 5/3 and twice a number is equal to 16/3 subtracted from three ...
- MATH - The sum of 14 and twice a number y is equal to 78 ?
- math - i am a mixed decimal number. the sum of my whole number is equal to the ...
- 6th grade math - Can you check these problems, please? Translate each phrase ...