Posted by pat on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 6:21pm.
what does el poncho mean?
spanish - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 7:36pm
That depends entirely upon the context, or how it is used.
If it is the adjective, it would be: the lazy, careless, easy-going one. In Colombia it is " The chubby one" and as a noun it is a "pncho" or "greatcoat."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - Natalia viajó al Perú. Escribió una lista de lo que va a hacer al ...
- spanish - In spanish, what is used to write on the key board. los dedos (fingers...
- Spanish - Answer the following questions what does pre viernes el pescado o el ...
- Spanish - How do you say "ruins" in spanish [by ruins I mean the ancient Roman ...
- spanish - what does ?Que lleva puesto usted esta noche mean in spanish
- 2nd grade spanish - What does podar mean is spanish? Thank you very much. (¡...
- spanish - What does "Le Vive" mean in Spanish when translated into English.
- spanish - what does feliz dia del pavo mean n spanish any 1 know
- Spanish Poemas - in spanish, what does the phrase - "La puerta se cerro detras ...
- spanish - What does " Que estudias tu" mean in spanish?