Posted by keila on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 6:02pm.
Directions : write the equation or an inequality
1.The difference of a number C and 17 is more than 33 ?
2.The product of 3 and number X is at most 21 ?
3.The sum of 14 and twice a number Y is equal to 78 ?
4.The difference of 22 and the quotient of a number M and 4 is 54
5.The sum of 7 and three times a number b is at least 12
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 6:05pm
I'll get you started --
C - 17 > 33
3X = or < 21
We'll be glad to check your other answers.
Math - keila, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 6:33pm
thanks youu can you help me with the other 3,4,5 questions
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 6:50pm
I'll be glad to HELP you.
How do you think these problems are solved? I'll be glad to check your answers and then help you if you're wrong.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - write each expression using n as your variable.then simplify fully. 1....
- math - one-half of a number is 8 less than two-thirds of the number. write ...
- Geometry - one-half of a number is 8 less than two-thirds of the number. write ...
- math - 1.twice a number is 6 2.four added to a number gives ten 3.twenty five ...
- programming - I need a help regarding this. Compute and display the sum o 1st ...
- math - write an equation or inequality to represent the sum of a number y and 17...
- programming oop - I need a help regarding this. Compute and display the sum o ...
- Algebra - The difference between twice a number and a number that is 5 more than...
- Math - Write an equation for the questions: a) The sum of twice a number and ...
- Math - The sum of twice a number and another number is 24. The difference of ...