Posted by Tanya on Monday, September 27, 2010 at 11:16pm.
my 1st grader is completing his homework it says write a problem for the picture and it has a picture of 2 bones and 3 dogs what kind of answer are they looking for?
- 1st grade - DrBob222, Monday, September 27, 2010 at 11:53pm
I don't know but it might be something like this.
How many objects are in the picture? 3 dogs + 2 bones = 5 objects.
- 1st grade - 1C2S, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 9:16pm
My child has the same type of homework and I didn't understand it at first. All it is is adding or subtracting.
- 1st grade - jason, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 5:00pm
fine the rule
- 1st grade - naomi, Friday, September 9, 2011 at 12:49am
my son has that exact question!.. its problem solving using objects.. the examples they give are.. 1-Alyssa bakes 6 cookies.. so u draw 6 cookies.. 2-Farah buys 7 pens.. draw 7 pens.. this question gets me?? WRITE A PROBLEM FOR THE PICTURE.
(picture of a bone.dog.dog.dog.bone.?
- 1st grade - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 11:50pm
- 1st grade - sofia, Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 7:51pm
u should write 3 dogs wanted bones but one of the dog wasmean so only the 2 nice dogs got the bones
- 1st grade - bob, Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 7:21pm
2 bones + 3 dogs is 5 objects
or 2 bones - 3 dogs = -1 bones
- 1st grade - toby, Sunday, August 24, 2014 at 4:37pm
maybe it means 5 dogs who eat the bones so 3-2 equals 1
- 1st grade - Janel, Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 5:56pm
Maybe 3 divided by two so that the two bones can be split up between the three dogs.
- 1st grade - claudia, Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 6:49pm
there were 3 dogs and only two bones oh no,what shall we do!!
- 1st grade - 🐕, Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 8:09pm
I think 3 divided by 2 would work.
- 1st grade - 🐕, Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 5:19pm
It is probably the dogs plus the bones or will the dogs all get a bone.
Answer this Question
- 1st grade - What is a sentence a 1st grader can write using the word "past"?
- Math - ''Dan saved $463 over the 12 weeks of summer break He saved$297 of it ...
- For my son (maybe considered homework...) - Do you have a good link to where my ...
- math - Of the 1st graders who were asked, 1/6 like math best, 2/3 like reading ...
- poems - for english class i have to write a poem personifying something. I ...
- personification poem - for english class i have to write a poem personifying ...
- math - for the following equations, write a word problem draw a picture, and ...
- 1st grade - Point value of a hexagon is six. trapezoid is 3. triangle is 1. ...
- problem solving - Erica painted a picture of her dog. The picture has an area of...
- math - Erica painted a picture of her dog. The picture has an area of 3,600 cm2 ...