Posted by Brandon on Monday, September 27, 2010 at 8:33pm.
I am having some problems figuring out this question....
How does using the five themes help geographers understand the places they study?
- 6th grade, social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 27, 2010 at 8:45pm
The five themes help the geographers organize their findings into convenient categories.
- 6th grade, social studies - Lynsey, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 9:54pm
Hi. My name is lynsey Im in the 6th grade too. At least you dont have to pick a forigen country and learn the languge and learn about there way of life .lol.
- 6th grade, social studies - morgan, Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 4:13pm
i am having trouble finding the answers to my social studies crossword puzzle. :) 6th grade 11 years old.
- 6th grade, social studies - Abby, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 5:25pm
is in goverment
- 6th grade, social studies - rose, Saturday, August 25, 2012 at 11:52am
who is discussed in the biography feature of chapter 6,lesson 1
- 6th grade, social studies - Anonymous, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 5:05pm
What does Vinny's discovery lead to Dr.Hamiska to find
- 6th grade, social studies - Anonymous, Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 8:01pm
what is the name of the highest peak in canada, and what is its elevation?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade, social studies - I am having trouble with this question. How are ...
- social study - what five themes do geographers use to study the earth?
- Social Studies - True or False Geographers use maps, globes,and computers to ...
- 6th grade - WHAT ARE THE FIVE ELEMENTS IN SOCIAL STUDIES?
- 9th grade Social Studies - i also have problems studying and understanding ...
- 7th grade social studies. - hi my name is sadaf. i have problems studying and ...
- 6th grade - List 7 ways that an atlas can helpus in social study ? Can't you ...
- social studies 6th grade - I am having a hard time finding the answer to this ...
- 6th grade social studies - What are some interesting current events in PERU??
- social studies - 6th grade question:what were greek city-states and how did they...